Bruce Pearl at Boston College

Bruce Pearl at Boston College
What it could look like

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Photoshop Bruce Pearl into Boston College!

Wow this is really a busy day one!! I've had a great response so far and I know that this is just the beginning! Together we will bring Bruce Pearl to BC!!
Now I know the Photoshoped image of Bruce Pearl above is terrible, but that's ok. It took me about three minutes to make and was intended just as a place holder. However it has generated some interesting discussions so I thought I would give the BC community the task of creating some new Bruce Pearl at BC photos!
Send me your photos and I'll post them on the blog!!

Also if anyone wants to send a video message to Bruce or to the rest of the BC Faithful I'll be happy to post them here!!

GO EAGLES!! BRING BRUCE PEARL TO BC!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment